Monday, August 4, 2014

Hunter Rain Boots (kids versus adults)

I have been shopping for Hunter rainboots. I knew I was able to wear the kids size version but was unsure of the difference between the adult version. Let's face it, the kids sizes are cheaper....a lot cheaper. If you are lucky enough to be a size 7 1/2 and wear the 7 in adult hunter boots, well then you will have no problem wearing the kids size 6. So, I was lucky enough to find the pink boots at a bargain. They had been a return with absolutely no issues and not ever worn with tags. Yay! So I figured let's give it a try. I have to say I may love the kids version even more. They are a couple inches shorter and seem to be not as bulky. Easy to move in and less heavy.  I have taken some pictures to compare my pink (kids) version to my graphite (adult) version. So if you meet the size requirement and have been wanting a pair.... here is a great cheaper option!





No comments:

Post a Comment